Wednesday, May 26, 2021
11:00 a.m., Mountain Time
Extra Space Storage Inc. Corporate Offices
2795 East Cottonwood Parkway,
Salt Lake City, Utah 84121
Stockholders at the close of business on March 29, 2021 are entitled to vote.
Matters to be voted upon:
- Election of nine members of the board of directors for terms expiring at the 2022 annual meeting of stockholders and until their successors are duly elected and qualify;
- Ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2021;
- Advisory vote on the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers;
- Advisory vote on frequency of stockholder vote on executive compensation;
- Any other business properly brought before the meeting or any adjournments or postponements thereof.
You may also obtain a separate proxy statement and/or Annual Report without charge by sending a written request to Extra Space Storage Inc., 2795 East Cottonwood Parkway, Suite 300, Salt Lake City, UT 84121, Attention: Investor Relations, or by telephone at (801) 365-4600. We will promptly send additional copies of the proxy statement and/or Annual Report upon receipt of such request.
How to Vote:
Stockholders who received a Notice regarding the Internet availability of the proxy materials may submit their proxies over the Internet by following the instructions provided on the notice.
Click here to vote.
Stockholders who received a paper copy of the proxy card or voting instructions card by mail may submit their proxies by completing, signing and dating the proxy card or voting instructions card and mailing it in the accompanying pre-addressed envelope.
Stockholder may vote their shares in person by attending the Annual Meeting.