Tuesday, May 18, 2017
11:00 a.m., Mountain Time
Extra Space Storage Inc. Corporate Offices
2795 East Cottonwood Parkway,
Salt Lake City, Utah 84121
Stockholders at the close of business on March 22, 2017 are entitled to vote.
Matters to be voted upon:
- Election of seven members of the board of directors for terms expiring
at the 2018 annual meeting of stockholders and until their successors
are duly elected and qualify;
- Ratification of the engagement of Ernst & Young LLP as the
Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2017;
- Non-binding advisory vote on the compensation of the Company’s
named executive officers;
- Advisory vote to approve frequency of stockholder vote on executive compensation.
- Any other business properly brought before the meeting or any
adjournments or postponements thereof.
- Adjournments and Postponements: Any action on the items of business described above may be considered at the annual meeting at the time and on the date specified above or at any
time and date to which the annual meeting may be properly adjourned or
You may also obtain a separate proxy statement and/or Annual Report without charge by sending a written request to Extra Space Storage Inc., 2795 East Cottonwood Parkway, Suite 300, Salt Lake City, UT 84121, Attention: Investor Relations, or by telephone at (801) 365-4600. We will promptly send additional copies of the proxy statement and/or Annual Report upon receipt of such request.
How to Vote:
Stockholders who received a Notice regarding the Internet availability of the proxy materials may submit their proxies over the Internet by following the instructions provided on the notice.
Click here to vote.
Stockholders who received a paper copy of the proxy card or voting instructions card by mail may submit their proxies by completing, signing and dating the proxy card or voting instructions card and mailing it in the accompanying pre-addressed envelope.
Stockholder may vote their shares in person by attending the Annual Meeting.